Kino Sports Complex is a busy venue today | News
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now)- Happening today, the Tucson Soccer Fest continues with the start of the Desert Diamond Cup, so it should be a busy night at the Kino Sports Complex on the south side.
Not only does the Desert Diamond Cup kickoff with two games, but there are two gem shows happening at the complex as well.
There is the rock show taking place at Kino and then there is the Kino Sports Complex gem and fossil show, they end at 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. tonight.
The first soccer game here starts at 5 p.m. so parking could be an issue. The tournament host FC Tucson is advising that soccer fans get to the game early. The gates will open up at 4 p.m. for the first game between New England and Seattle at 5 p.m.; then New York and Salt Lake will kick things off at 7 p.m. Both games will be at the stadium.
For tickets and game info go online to www.tucsonnewsnow.com and check out the sports page.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.
Top South Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures