South side valve repairs to affect water service to 120 homes | News
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now)- Repair work on water valves on Tucson's south side is expected to affect water service to approximately 120 homes this weekend.
Tucson Water maintenance crews are scheduled to repair two 16" main water valves, in addition to several smaller ones, near Swan Road and 19th Street on August 24 from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Drivers are asked to use Rosemont or Columbus Boulevards while southbound Swan Road is closed between Broadway and 22nd Street
A water station will be set up at Bonillas Elementary School at 4757 E. Winsett Blvd, according to a city of Tucson news release.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician 3rd Class Jeremy Reitz, Tucson native on board the USS Boxer
- Holiday greeting from Spc. James Devlin
- Pfc. Paul Longale, Tucson native participates in arctic training
- Holiday greeting from Sr. Airman Travis House
- Arizona soldiers, airmen compete in 'Minute to Win It' game