One man is dead after a shooting on the southeast side | News
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now)- The investigation is still ongoing in a deadly shooting on the southeast side.
Tucson Police received calls about shots being fired in the 10500 block of E. Bridgeport St., just after 9 p.m. Monday night.
Police arrived at the home and found a 58-year-old man with gun shot wounds. He was pronounced dead a short time later.
A woman, also in her late 50's, had been detained and questioned by officers. According to Tucson Police the woman was the man's wife.
Neighbors are saying the man who was killed was a caring man, who had been fixing up his home, and several said they were shocked that someone in their neighborhood had been shot and killed.
Stay with Tucson News Now for further updates on this case as they come in.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician 3rd Class Jeremy Reitz, Tucson native on board the USS Boxer
- Holiday greeting from Spc. James Devlin
- Pfc. Paul Longale, Tucson native participates in arctic training
- Holiday greeting from Sr. Airman Travis House
- Arizona soldiers, airmen compete in 'Minute to Win It' game