Early morning shooting leaves one dead | News
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now)- Tucson Police are investigating a deadly shooting this morning that has left
one man dead.
It happened shortly after midnight, on Campbell south of Silverlake. Police are saying two men got into an altercation and one man took out a gun and shot the other.
The 41-year-old victim died from his injuries on the way to the hospital,
according to TPD officials.
Tucson Police are still searching for the suspect, though no description has
been released yet.
We have a crew at the scene. Stay with Tucson News Now this morning
for updates on the situation as they come in.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Long time Winterhaven family hosting free concert for festival goers
- Mark Kelly named Director of Flight Crew Operations for World View Enterprises’
- TUSD vote unanimous, Wrightstown sold to private developer
- Two U of A College of Medicine – Phoenix faculty named Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors
- Team Up For Tucson holding annual toy drive & car show this weekend