Free information session about kidney disease | Health
Fresenius Medical Care West Tucson is hosting a Treatment Options (TOPs) session at no cost for anyone who wants to learn more about chronic kidney disease (CKD), and the different kinds of treatments available today. At the TOPs session, people facing kidney failure can learn about the treatment options that best suit their health and lifestyle needs. Nurses and staff will talk about managing CKD, dialysis treatment options, kidney transplants, patient support services and more.
WHEN: March 16th, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
WHERE: Fresenius Medical Care West Tucson, 100 West Grant Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705
CONTACT: Jenny at (520)624-0266
Top South Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Today marks 10 years since start of Aspen Fire on Mt. Lemmon
- St. Philip's 'Ash Mob' to share prayer at the Transit Center
- TROT Fundraiser at the Maverick Live Country Music Club
- Fair for Education and Summer Institute event happening soon
- Marana swim program gets a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club