Free financial aid workshop today | Events
U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva will be holding a free workshop for student loan applicants today.
The workshop will be held at Sunnyside High School at 4 p.m. this afternoon; it will feature assistance from U.S. Department of Education officials, as well as representatives from all three Arizona public universities, and Cochise College, Pima Community College and Central Arizona College.
The workshop is geared toward helping new college students fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and is open to the general public.
Those wishing to attend should bring the following:
- Social Security Card
- Driver's license
- 2012 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- 2012 Federal Income Tax Return (1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ)
- Parents' 2012 federal income tax return
- 2012 untaxed income records
- Current bank statements
- Current business & investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment cords (if applicable)
- Alien registration or permanent resident card (if not a U.S. citizen)
WHEN: February 19 at 4 p.m.
WHERE: Sunnyside High School (1725 E. Bilby Road, Tucson)
For more information: Call Rep. Grijalva's Tucson office at (520) 622-6788.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician 3rd Class Jeremy Reitz, Tucson native on board the USS Boxer
- Holiday greeting from Spc. James Devlin
- Pfc. Paul Longale, Tucson native participates in arctic training
- Holiday greeting from Sr. Airman Travis House
- Arizona soldiers, airmen compete in 'Minute to Win It' game