Easter celebrations bring reports of explosions | Events
We've taken a number of phone calls into the Tucson News Now newsroom, about several explosions heard in Tucson at around midnight Saturday.
Callers reported the explosions lasted for at least an hour or more.
All this weekend, members of the Pascua Yaqui tribe are taking part in Easter celebrations, which include fireworks displays.
The celebrations take place near South 10th Avenue and 38th Street in South Tucson, as well as other locations on Tucson's west side.
Copyright 2012 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.
Top South Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures