Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with blown glass and beer tasting | Business
Sonoran Art Glass would like to invite you to join them in celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a beer tasting and blown glass competition.
WHEN: Saturday, May 5 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
WHERE: Sonoran Glass Art Academy (633 W. 18th St.)
COST: $20 per person/$10 for SGAA Members/Free for under 21
Come to SGAA for our Cinco de Mayo Beer Tasting to sample beers by 2 local breweries; each will have 3-4 beers to taste, from light blonde ales to dark stouts. There will be live glassblowing and chances to bid on your favorite hand blown glass beer stein. You will even have the chance to bid on pieces as they are being made in our Hot Shop! Want to see another handle on the stein they're making? Suggest it as you bid!
The $20 entry fee also gets you a commemorative pint glass, Mexican food, great local beers, live glassblowing, and live music. For more information www.sonoranglass.org or call (520)884-7814
Top South Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District